Thursday, July 1, 2010

Calling area college athletes


During the college offseason, I will be categorizing, by schools, all our Morning Journal coverage-area athletes that are playing college sports.

Coaches, parents and friends, please feel free to submit to me any area athletes that are playing college sports. In the weeks to come, I will post each school with all the area athletes that I know and that you have sent to me, that are playing or will be playing college sports in the upcoming seasons.

If I leave anyone off, please feel free to email me and I will add him/her to database for future feature story ideas and College Insider updates.
Email me at swalker@MorningJournal.com

The Morning Journal coverage area includes graduates from: Admiral King, Southview, Elyria Catholic, Brookside, Keystone, Wellington, Clearview, Oberlin, Columbia, Elyria, Amherst, Avon Lake, Westlake, Avon, Bay, Firelands, Midview, North Ridgeville, Vermilion, Sandusky, Monroeville, New London, St. Paul, Western Reserve, Norwalk, Edison, Huron, Perkins, St. Mary, First Baptist, Open Door and Lake Ridge.

swalker@MorningJournal.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home