Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome to the Morning Journal's "College Insider" BLOG

I would like to welcome everyone to the Morning Journal's "College Insider" BLOG, written by myself, Steve Walker.

I am excited to bring you updates about our coverage area's athletes that have moved on to play college sports at different colleges all over the United States.

I also plan to announce college signings. Also, stay tuned for an occasional Q and A with a college athlete and the "
College Insider" Player of the Month.

I hope you enjoy and feel free to send me any updates and information on somebody I may have missed. Email me at swalker@MorningJournal.com.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Steve. I look forward to keeping abreast of area athletes through your blog.

April 2, 2009 at 9:18 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're the man now dawg! keep it up!

April 4, 2009 at 9:51 AM 
Anonymous Dan Gilles said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog. You have the tools, you have the talent. It's Miller Time! (Ghostbusters reference, sorry). Keep up the good work, Walker!

April 7, 2009 at 6:01 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home